- 10 months of service, after completing your Ordeal.
- Take the brotherhood class.
- Write a letter to the lodge secretary on the four topics:
- What does the obligation mean to you?
- How have you been fulfilling the Obligation to your unit and in your daily life?
- How have you demonstrated your understanding of the traditions of the Ordeal?
- How will you further your chapter, or lodge?
- Complete the brotherhood walk.
- Participate in the brotherhood ceremony.
Yes, it is that simple. Sealing your membership with the Order takes but just a few hours of your time. It is a very personal experience. The ordeal took you from something others, both members and non-members found you worthy of, to a physical commitment to those ideals. Take on the brotherhood and reaffirm your commitment both mentally and personally.
Check out the history of our Order here: HistoryOfTheOrder